911inform provides all customers with the option to extend the product warranty maintenance past the (included) first year, starting in Month 13. Post-warranty maintenance can be provided for any length of contract, agreed upon between customer and 911inform seller or until 2 years after product end-of-life. All services provided under the One-Year Warranty will be provided in the Post-Warranty Maintenance agreement, including:
- Hardware Repair & Replacement:
- 911inform will repair and/ or replace all hardware-related issues that arise during the lifetime of the contract. This includes any/ all equipment purchased from 911inform
- Redrawing of all Customer Site Changes
- 911inform will update any and all building floorplan changes. This includes all building renovations, addition of emergency devices, and future technology integrations.
- 24/7 Monitoring of all Connected-Building Technologies
- 911inform will monitor all devices connected to the customers gateway by pinging all integrated technologies every 3 seconds. This includes all video integrations, voice integrations and door access control integrations. 911inform will immediately notify customers of any equipment that loses connection to the gateway.
**Disclaimer: If post-warranty maintenance is not purchased, all material and drawings will be billed on a time and materials type basis**